Infantino Baby Carrier Review
Please note that this page contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases, at no extra cost to you.
This Infantino baby carrier has been very good to us! I used it constantly with Bayleigh. Zen didn’t like it at first, but by 4 months he loved to be toted around in it.
I’ve found it to be extremely durable and fairly simple to use. I’ve had to refer to the instructions various times, but they are straightforward and easy to follow. There are different modes of use, and the instructions are very easy to follow to switch modes.
It isn’t really uncomfortable to wear. It can put pressure on your back, especially with an older baby, but it isn’t awful, at least for a short period of time.
The straps aren’t super difficult to adjust. You may need some help with the shoulder ones or even the waist one sometimes, but I’ve found that I can do the waist one on my own most times. The good thing is, if you’re the only one using it, you shouldn’t really have to adjust too often.
We have used this baby carrier while hiking, walking, and just doing household chores. It has held up very well. We have been using the same one with Zen that we used for Bayleigh, and it’s doing great.
There are side pockets that I have used to store multiple things, including my phone, binkies, and a thin blanket. There are also a couple of storage pockets in the waist belt.
The strap is kind of long and sort of hangs down. I always tuck it into the side belt. I think there is somewhere you can hang it on, but I haven’t really messed around with it enough to figure that out yet.
If you’re looking for an affordable option for baby carriers for men and women, this is the one!
- Multiple modes allow front facing and backpack-style
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Durable and can be used while doing things like hiking
- Easy to buckle baby in while front facing
- Fits up to 40 lbs
- Wipes clean fairly easily, and is also machine washable
- Nice storage pockets
- Could be tedious to switch modes, and instructions will probably have to be referred to multiple times
- You’ll need someone to help with the backpack mode (getting baby in and out of the carrier)
- You have to be very careful when buckling baby in, as the buckles could pinch
This a great multiuse baby carrier. It is durable and easy to use, and great for family outings (walks, hikes, etc).